Gayle,

Good to know Reunion has a Baptism event. For programs that allows people
to "create" their own event, people need to be careful. When a Gedcom is
created, some of those created events aren't Gedcom compliant and create
havoc when imported. My genealogy program has no event for dispensation. I
need that when researching Portuguese lines. So I created one, but looked
at the Gedcom codes and assigned it to "EVEN" for "event" so when it
imports to another person, it will come through in some kind of format that
makes sense.
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada