Thanks Bill.  It really helps to get a second or third opinion.  I got most of
it right! 😊

Sam (Mazatlán, MX)

From: bsei2...@gmail.com
Sent: Saturday, March 9, 2019 6:45 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Sidenote Help. Sao Pedro, Vila do Porto,Santa
Maria

The first side note gives her name as Maria Rosa de Moura and say she married
Antonio de Moura ; I think the date is 9 Feb 1920.  It says he is son of Manuel
(Inacio is my best guess) de Moura and Jacinta Julia dos Santos.  The second
not gives her name as Maria de Morais Moura and says she died, as you already
stated, on 23 Nov 1949.  Her father's name (from the body of the record--not
the side note) is Antonio Morais (Moraes) de Moura.

Bill Seidler