I cannot make that out to be any name I am familiar with.  I did find the
parents marriage and the name looks the same but I still don't recognize
any name I know.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-LG-ROSARIO-C-1880-1889/SMG-LG-ROSARIO-C-1880-1889_item1/P436.html

(starts on bottom; the name is on the next page)

The marriage says she was born in Matriz de São Miguel, Vila Franca.  I
believe I found her baptism, but her father is just José Jancinto with no
other name (it does say oleiro but I believe that is his profession—a
potter).  His wife’s name is the same as the maternal grandmother on your
record, “Albina da Conceição so I think this is a match to the marriage.  It
gives no other last name for his father either.  He is just Manuel Jacinto.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-B-1865-1869/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-B-1865-1869_item1/P294.html

(starts bottom right)

Hope this helps

Bill Seidler