card, you can order the record yourself. I think it's here (looks like the
redesigned the web site): https://eportugal.gov.pt/  If you no longer have
your card, see if Joao Ventura, the archivist who lives on Terceira can get
it for you: heroi99 at yahoo.com

On the ancestress who has no father (or no parents)...I can see your tree
on FTDNA. I'm not sure who you are referring to, as I'd need a name. I can
see Monica de Jesus with no parents listed. I don't know if that means you
are going to come back around to work her line or she's an exposta. If she
is the exposta, put "Pai Incognito" for her dad and Mae Incognita for her
mom. That's what us researchers do for our expostos or pai incognito lines.
Then there's no assumption on anyone's part. :)

Cheri

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada