Felicia Pavoa (from the last name Pavão).

Sometimes they changed the gender of the last names when a woman used it
(ex: Catharina Velha (=Velho); Maria Baiôa (=Baião); Anna Gamboa (=Gambão);
Ignês Garçôa (=Garção), etc). In somes cases, the female version of the
last name was the one passed on to the following generations.