I left a reply with your first message. Now that it is clearer, the name
appears to be Maria do Sacramento, costureira (seamstress), not Livramento
as I first thought. Richard has the rest. But keep an eye out for
Livramento in case you can't find Antao Camara with a Maria Sacramento in
Bretanha.

JR