From: azores@googlegroups.com <azores@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Luis Arruda
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 6:45 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Help with baby's name

I see Thereza...as for the month..sorry...cant make it out

Luis

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 5:02 PM <leonor.bert...@gmail.com
<mailto:leonor.bert...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Can someone make out this baby's name? I see parents Jacinto da Costa & Rosa de
Jesus, pats - Joao da Costa & Ritta da Conceicao, mats - Francisco Tavares &
Margarida de Jesus. Birth month March? Or May?

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-LG-ROSARIO-B-1815-1823/SMG-LG-ROSARIO-B-1815-1823_item1/P293.html