This is a very faint record. I can make out Antonia filha de Manoel da
Costa e de sua mulher Josefa Govea. I need the birth date, I think I see
narceu a quatro, digo doze do mez de Julho de 1764.  I can't make out the
day of her baptism but I think it was on the same month as her birth. Her
godfather was Pedro somebody and her godmother was Someone de Pimentel.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-LG-ROSARIO-B-1756-1772/SMG-LG-ROSARIO-B-1756-1772_item1/P264.html

TIA
Leonor