Angela;  I was in the midst of translating your message, going back and forth
from the message to my translation app and it vanished!  I must have hit some
key to obliterate it!!  From what I had translated, I think they were saying
that they agreed with your translation.  Correct?

Thanks so much!

Sam (Mazatlán, MX)