Would you verify I have the correct information for Francisco’s baptism?
Sao Jorge, Velas, Rosais, Baptism 1784-1800.162 ?
Is there additional information of value to genealogy that I’m missing?
Thank you in advance for you continued help!

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-VL-ROSAIS-B-1784-1800/SJR-VL-ROSAIS-B-1784-1800_item1/P162.html

<http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-VL-ROSAIS-B-1784-1800/SJR-VL-ROSAIS-B-1784-1800_item1/P162.html>
    (top left)

Baptism  1784-1800.162  (top left)
Name   Francisco
Baptism Date  Jun 1795
Father name  Jeronimo Jose
Mother name  Marianna de Jesus
Godparent  Antonio Jose
Godparent  Anna Rosa
Witness:  Manuel Joaquin de Souza Cloves sone of Pedro de Souza

Baptism 1784-1800.162
Name   Francisco
Date 16 Nov 1796
Father name  Jeronimo Jose
Mother name  Marianna de Jesus
Baptism Date   23 Nov 1796
Godparent  Jose Antonio Silviera, son of  Alverez (or Alfaris) João Teixeria de
Souza
Godparent   Maria __?__Silveira  daughter of Mathias Teixiera and Luzia de São
João