Hello everyone,

It has been years since I have been on this email.  Life has become really
busy with the daughter growing up quickly and the job progressing and
changing.

I was wondering... recently in other parts of my life, I have used online
chat programs to communicate with people who have common interests (namely
some games that I play.) that live all around the world.  I have friends
all over the U.S. and the World with whom I speak to on a regular basis
(Spain, Thailand, Great Britain, Michigan, Massachusetts, etc.)

I wonder if this might be something of interest to this group.  So, I have
started a server that can be used for this purpose.  I am using Discord and
whenever we are working on our family history, one could simply log into
the channel and if others are also online we could verbally bounce the
ideas off of each other.  Just a thought I had and figured I would start
the channel and throw the invitation out there to see if there was an
interest.

Here is the website (https://discordapp.com/) where you can either login to
Discord via their website or download their chat program and chat
separately in the chat program (much like ICQ from the early 2000's).

And here is a link to the server.  https://discord.gg/V96BfC

Sincerely,

--
Eric Gomes
Castro Valley, CA

Surnames: Gomes, Smith, Townsend, Lopes, Cabral, Erwin, Kennedy, Rodman,
Rodrigues, and many more.