Hi Nancy Jean,

Here's the link:
http://www.culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/PIC-MD-BANDEIRAS-B-1874-1895/PIC-MD-BANDEIRAS-B-1874-1895_item1/P40.html

This is what I can see:

No 1 married to Antonio Joaquim de Andrade in the parochial of this village
of Bandeiras, council of Madalena on the 11 of November of 1899 ...

No 2  the marriage was disolved due to the death of the husband on the 20
of August in 1950 ...

No 3  she died in this same village of Bandeiras council of Madalena on the
21 of March in 1957 ...

She was baptised on  9 September 1882
She was born on 22 August 1882
Daughter natural of Lusia Maria and grand daughter of Anna Maria living in
this same village.
Godfather (Jose?) Rodrigues, single
Godmother Isabel Jacinto, widow

Hard to read, I did not see any reference to a Mariana but I hope this
helps.  Other need to look at it also.

Roselyn