(Cross posted to Azores, Madeira, and IslandRoutes lists)

We are now 1 month away from our deadline and 2 months away from the
conference!

If you have been entertaining thoughts of coming with us to Salt Lake City,
NOW is the time to book your hotel, make your plane reservation, and fill
out the conference from.

1) The host hotel is the Salt Lake Plaza 1-(800)-366-3684. We are group
13171 or you can say you are with the Azores group (they find that easier
to spell than Portuguese). If you have points at another hotel, or you use
the KOA campground, or stay with relatives, that's OK too. (You'll need a
car rental).

2) Call your favorite airline or use you favorite online booking service
(Expedia, Kayak, Travelocity, etc). Or use your travel points!

3) Print page 6 of the Registration and mail off your money. The
registration can be found here: https://t2m.io/YfiGdr8C

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday night have 2.5 hours of one-on-one or
consultation time. Friday has about 5 hours. For those that are still there
on Saturday, Rosemarie and I are there part of the day and will be on the
same floor (International Floor or Basement 1).

Looking forward to meeting many of you in Salt Lake City in 2 months!
Cheri Mello and Rosemarie Capodicci