Happy Mother’s Day.
I’m looking into the Royal and Noble lines of Portugal. I have been looking at
the Geni.com. I’m wondering about the accuracy of the information. Does anyone
in the group have an opinion on this subject? I wanting to use it in my tree
but maybe I should just copy and file it under personal notes. What do you
think?
Sincerely,
Doreen Caetano

Sent from Mail for Windows 10