Fernando,

Correct, it's not all marriages (or baptisms) in that church for all the
years. Yes, what he considered important or what he was researching.
Rodrigo Rodrigues added to some of them, but not all. I have the Achada one
and it looks like Rodrigo Rodrigues attempted to make that one more
complete (from the top of my head, about 168x-1729).

Many years ago, I was able to somehow talk the librarian into copying the
20 or so pages of Achada for me. As for the rest of his indices, you have
to go there. Marcio Borba mentioned something about scans of them, perhaps
he could elaborate more.

Cheri
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada