Hi Liz, A few people do the district. Most do not, as it becomes confusing
really quickly. I would do Sao Joao (or São João if you prefer) which is
the freguesia (village), Pico (the island), Azores. You can add in Portugal
if you like. I figure anyone looking at my research 50 years from now would
know they are looking at my Portuguese branches. Cheri