Ok great! Does anyone else want to contribute. For the marriages we have
1705-1743 and 1743-1763. Of course we have the baptism as well. I’m ok at
deciphering records and I think it will take me a couple of weeks, so I does
take some time. But I think it will be very helpful and as Terri mentioned that
it’s just an index and people should check the actual record for verification
and additional information. Are we able to get the index’s on the Gen website
once completed? Thanks Fernando