Hi Marilyn,

The date is correct.

The groom's mom is Isabella d'Oliveira, both parents natives and
parishioners of the referenced Matriz.

Bride's dad might say Manuel Silveira Pregorio. That's weird. Someone else
will have to look. If it's a name, it's one I have never encountered
before. You have the rest right.

I think the dates in the margin may be referring to the baptism of the
groom and bride. It literally translates to:
They were born
He on 12 of May 1772
She on 28 of March 1783.
Wow, what luck with that priest!