From: Rosemarie Capodicci
Sent: July 1, 2019 8:07 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Sao Miguel Marriages

Thanks, Margaret
I did Google Translate and did get the gist of the email. Are they trying to
collect $$ for the project though and who is going to index?

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily

On Mon, Jul 1, 2019 at 4:40 PM Margaret Vicente <margaretvice...@gmail.com>