So interesting! I have a line from there!

Nancy Jean
________________________________
From: azores@googlegroups.com <azores@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Rosemarie
Capodicci <rcap...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 7, 2019 12:36 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Sao Miguel people in Santo Amaro Sao Jorge

I have been proofreading the Santo Amaro, Sao Jorge Deaths for 1800--1911 and
have found many Sao Miguel people in the there. Here are a few:
3 Feb 1800 Mariana, hours old daugh of Antonio da Costa Venancio of S. Miguel &
Ana Emilia de Bettencourt
10 Jul 1881 Francisco, 4 mos son of Jose Boaventura Pimentel & Beneranda de
Jesus Pinheiro both of S. Miguel
30 Aug 1881 Margarida de Jesus, 77 years old wife of Joao Machado Pereira
Barreios, Parents Antonio Francisco & aria de Jesus native of Sao Miguel
16 Mar 1882 Maria, 9 mos. dau of Victorino de Medeiros Caio Serrado & Libania
de Jesus of S. Miguel

17 Apr 1883 Margarida, dau of Jose Ventura & Vennanda de Jesus of S. Miguel
There are more and may be more in earlier records. I don't really know why
these Sao Miguel people were in Santo Amaro, Sao Jorge but you might want to
check the records!

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com<mailto:rcap...@gmail.com>
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily

azores+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:azores+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/azores/CAKnzR7kNsBW5Bsjiz%3DdDtxV%2BLqt2F-b%3DdnZ1fiTCjuTSzKck1g%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/azores/CAKnzR7kNsBW5Bsjiz%3DdDtxV%2BLqt2F-b%3DdnZ1fiTCjuTSzKck1g%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.