José Manuel Coelho, son of Manuel Coelho de Moura (deceased) & Maria de
Jesus, from São Pedro.
Maria Francisca, daughter of Manuel José de Resendes Mello & his first wife
Rosa Maria (deceased).

'Sam (Camas, WA)' via Azores Genealogy <azores@googlegroups.com> escreveu
no dia segunda, 8/07/2019 à(s) 01:09: