Hi Doreen,

I see the groom's name just a couple lines below the blurry damage.  The
last three words on the line is:  "Pedro Cotta filho".  The next line
continues with Roque? Martins? and his wife Maria Cotta, both deceased;
with Angela de São Mateus, daughter of Baltazar? Martins? deceased, and his
wife Beatriz de Mello?

I hope this helps some, but I am certain about much of it, hence the
question marks.

Bill Seidler