I need help reading the marriage record of Mateus and Maria. It is at the
bottom of the right side of the page.
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-ALTARES-C-1648-1712/TER-AH-ALTARES-C-1648-1712_item1/P83.html
I see 12/4/1701 in Altares. Groom Mateus (Luis) Pereira, son of Antonio? and
Maria Pereira of Piedade? Marries Maria (Joaquina) Soares, daughter of Gaspar
Fernandes Coelho and (Isabel Soares) () denotes information I have extracted
from other records. Please make sure I’m reading this correctly. The style of
writing is a little harder to read and then the faded ink is not helping as
well as the missing part of the page at the bottom. I can not read the groom
parents information.
Thank you, Doreen
Sent from Mail for Windows 10