I have an usual record. The first record is on the left side of the page for
Joam (a twin) the son of Manuel e Oliveira and Maria Coelho. Now I’m having a
hard time reading their marriage record so these two record are very important.
I think the baptism of the second twin Joseph (at the top of the right side of
the page) mentions that his father Manuel de Oliveira is the son of Joao Coelho
Cardoso and Maria Martins.
Please, any help would be appreciated. This is an end of tree for me since I
can not read the marriage record.
Joam and Joseph’s baptism records-
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-ALTARES-B-1708-1723/TER-AH-ALTARES-B-1708-1723_item1/P6.html

Here’s Manuel de Oliveira and Maria Coelho’s marriage record-
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-ALTARES-C-1648-1712/TER-AH-ALTARES-C-1648-1712_item1/P71.html

Thanks, Doreen Caetano

Sent from Mail for Windows 10