Thank you. I love went I can take an unknown line and tie it to a generation
that I know the records are correct.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Bill Seidler
Sent: Thursday, August 8, 2019 7:57 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Help reading marriage record for
DomingosGoncalves (Duarte) and Ines Goncalves from Quatro Ribeiras

I've looked at both records and agree with you.  It looks like Manuel Jorge and
Domingos Gonçalves both have Simam? Gonçalves and Beatriz Gonçalves listed as
parents; Maria Machado and Ines Gonçalves both have Salvador Lucas (Luques) (da
Guiar) and Ana Gonçalves listed as parents.  So just as their names suggest (ha
ha) Manuel Jorge and Domingos Gonçalves are brothers while their wives Maria
Machado and Ignes Gonçalves are sisters.

Very difficult record; I hope I'm right.

Bill Seidler