Can you send me where you are with this couple so I can determine what you
need. I have Genoveva’s siblings too.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: acore...@gmail.com
Sent: Friday, August 9, 2019 7:46 AM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Genoveva Inacia five children
livngAlmagreira(Lajes do Pico)

Yes
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 9, 2019, at 7:10 AM, <doreencaet...@gmail.com> <doreencaet...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Sandra I do not know if this will help but I might have some information. I
have a Genovera Ignacia being the child of  Jose Silveira Carvao de Brum and
Maria de Brum. I just messed up the database on this couple trying to type the
information into this message but I will recover it from what I have saved to
the cloud and get back to you. Do you think this is the same couple. Doreen

Sent from Mail for Windows 10