Trisha,

You go to Tombo.pt. If you need it in English, click the British flag.

In the left navigation column, type Fontinhas (you need to use proper
spelling). In the main window, a list will come up. Pick the Fontinhas that
has to do with Praia da Vitoria and Terceira island. In the next window,
Tombo will retrieve all available records from the Azores Government web
site (Centro dos Conhecimento dos Azores or CCA for short).

If you don't read Portuguese, we have help. The records all follow a
particular format. You only need to know how to pick out names and some key
words. That guide to the records is on the Azores GenWeb here:
http://www.worldgenweb.org/azrwgw/research-aids-a---l/finding-your-portuguese/finding-your-portuguese-9/

Good luck and happy hunting,
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada