From: Cheri Mello
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 2:46 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Help reading margin note of Santa
BarbaraMarriage record for Manuel Martins Coelho and Joana de Sao Joao

Pedro Machado and Isabel Jose?

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 7:33 AM <doreencaet...@gmail.com> wrote:
Here’s another margin note I’m having problems reading.
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-SANTABARBARA-C-1657-1703/TER-AH-SANTABARBARA-C-1657-1703_item1/P210.html
It is that the bottom of the page. Thanks again. Doreen Caetano

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/azores/CAKUUw_EpSWz8E-xY8DaaAODH_ZbB0Nk60e1XGfUjuBM7cXF1Hw%40mail.gmail.com.