Can someone help me read this Baptism of Maria Florinda.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-ND-ACHADINHA-B-1778-1799/SMG-ND-ACHADINHA-B-1778-1799_item1/P145.html

What I think it says:  November 1799  I can't figure the date?

Father:  Lourenco Jose de Sousa

Mother:  Luisa (Luiza) _____ - I cannot make out last name (Luisa Rosa - in
a prior record)

Nordeste Sao Miguel

I am trying to find the parents of both Mother and Father if listed or more
if possible.  Thanks so much for any help.  I am trying to get better at
reading these.

Names I think I see and more, but can't tell who the grand parents are and
who the priests and families of priest are?  It seems to go into quite a
bit of detail of the Reverendo?

Padre:  Virginio son of
Manoel de Sousa Pimentel

Godfather?: