From: Elizabeth Migliori
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 5:30 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Obit help

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/FAL-HT-CEDROS-O-1885-1897/FAL-HT-CEDROS-O-1885-1897_item1/P56.html
Bottom right

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/FAL-HT-CEDROS-O-1885-1897/FAL-HT-CEDROS-O-1885-1897_item1/P57.html
Upper left

Is this the record of Maria Rita died March 11, 1889 I cannot make out how old
she was???
daughter of Antonio Silveira Does it say Santa after that?   and Maria Rosa
wife of Jose Francisco da Rosa?
Does it by any chance say what she died of?

thank you
Liz
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/azores/CADwZyr6XLRxX47e9JRaRvQGDy97nKExjGtMtErSm4989bGkUWQ%40mail.gmail.com.