Well, thank you both anyway.  This is such a great group, always willing to
help.

Much appreciated!

Sam (Mazatlán, MX)

From: Cheri Mello
Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2019 3:23 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Date of marriage? Assuncao, Santa Maria

That was Angela who boxed the words for you. I just mentioned the date
(abbreviated) in the side margin.

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

On Sat, Sep 14, 2019 at 1:35 PM 'Sam (Camas, WA)' via Azores Genealogy
<azores@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Cheri, thanks for the date and special thanks for taking the time to show me
the words on the document and note the side note.  Hopefully, that should help
me in the future!

You guys are great!  What a productive day for me!  Yippee!

Sam (Mazatlán, MX)