Cheri;  Can you see the year of the marriage?

Thanks,

Sam (Mazatlán, MX)

From: Cheri Mello
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2019 2:35 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Sidenote help, Sao Pedro, Vila do Porto, Santa
Maria

Maria do Esperança Resendes.

I can't tell Jacinta's 2nd name. Looks like he sneezed when writing.
You have the rest right!
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

On Sun, Sep 15, 2019 at 1:18 PM 'Sam (Camas, WA)' via Azores Genealogy
<azores@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Good afternoon; It’s “Sidenote Sam” again.  I can get a lot of this but; not
enough to put it all together.  #26, Jacintho.

I can see Jacintho de Figueiredo who is 31 years old marrying Maria something?
Resendes who is 21 years old and the daughter of Manoel Bairos Resendes and
Jacintha something? De Moura.  At least, that’s what I think I see.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMA-VP-SAOPEDRO-B-1900-1906/SMA-VP-SAOPEDRO-B-1900-1906_item1/P36.html

Thanks for your help,

Sam (Mazatlán, MX)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/azores/CAKUUw_H5Gg%3DH5v6z7F%2B7k-Y3-f5k%3DVORaEzfdBRA0%3DbK0F4bXw%40mail.gmail.com.