If I could have help I would appreciate it.  Just when I feel I am getting
better the records get harder to read as they get older.  This one though
is written clear and I think I can make out most of it, but am not
confident in the names and what the relation is to the child (get confused
with the priest and his parents being mentioned) so any help would be
appreciated.  This is my husbands great grandparents and the names are
similar so I don't trust myself.  I have another to post separate.  Thanks
for any and all help.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-FENAISAJUDA-B-1900-1905/SMG-RG-FENAISAJUDA-B-1900-1905_item1/P104.html

This first record I believe says:

Child:  Maria Carreiro

Born: 11/1/1900

Parents:  Joao Carreiro de Medeiros and Maria Julia de Mello farmers

Maternal Grandparents:  Augustinho Carreiro de Medeiros and Theresa de Jesus

Paternal Grandparents:  Manuel de Mello Affonso and Bernarda Agusta de Mello

Godparents:  Jose Mello Cardosa and Maria Ricarda de Mello

The margin references Bernardo Sousa and Bernarda Correia, but besides the
dates I cannot make out anything else.  So any input on that would be
appreicated!