My 2nd great grandmother - 15 children  - born 1841-1863

Veronica Perry-De Mello    On Monday, September 23, 2019, 08:27:04 PM PDT,
TERESA Phillips <ter...@msn.com> wrote:

 #yiv5028767578 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}Keith's grandparents - 15
kids, no twins, kids born 1908-1930From: azores@googlegroups.com
<azores@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Cheri Mello <gfsche...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2019 7:34 PM
To: Azores Genealogy <Azores@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Family size survey Can you all let me know the
largest Azorean family you have in your database? I prefer the late 1800s
onwards, and it must be from ONE wife. All kids, whether or not they lived to
adulthood.
Example: 14 kids from ONE wife, includes one set of twins. Kids born from
1890-1913.
Thanks, Cheri

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/azores/CAKUUw_HCyuCkfb9HxHAtpLSQT5ae6ub9PiO7NtrubmXYets1RQ%40mail.gmail.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/azores/BYAPR06MB53049C97942279D1275B532FDA840%40BYAPR06MB5304.namprd06.prod.outlook.com.