Oops. You meant this one was in 1871. #25 for Joao Cordeiro and Jacinta de
Jesus?

Married on 13 Aug 1871. 2nd degree of consanguinity
Groom: 22, native of Arrifes, son of Manuel Cordeiro and Maria de Jesus
(they are from Relva)
Bride: 17 (with consent of her parents), native of Arrifes, daughter of
Joao Cordeiro (of Relva) and Thoma (?) Angelica (of Sao Jose in Ponta
Delgada)

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada