Hey everyone,

I'm curious as to what platform everyone here prefers, or which is
considered the strongest (especially for the Acores).

I currently use MyHeritage, and I'm really happy with it.  I'll be keeping
the account no matter what.  But does anyone have any input on an
alternative or maybe a supplemental platform?  I have Ancestry years ago
and haven't touched it since.  I've used Geneall a bit, but it didn't seem
to be worth the trouble.

Any insights are greatly appreciated.

Brian