Hi Bill:

I know what you mean about Ancestry.com <http://ancestry.com/>. I have the same
problem getting info off their site since I cancelled them. I use Family tree
maker (I have a Mac and can’t use MyHeritage without a lot of goofing around on
the Mac). Nonetheless,I have found by looking at both MyHeritage as well as FTM
(and a couple of others) that they seem to have the same data construction as
Ancestry. However, every time you go to get information such as a “suggestion
leaf” from Ancestry you get their page to sign up. You have to be a bit cagey
but I have found ways to get around most of that. I do stay synched with
Ancestry but don’t know fi that can be done with MyHeritage. I stay synched
because sometimes it is easier to maneuver in my tree there so UI input my data
then synch to FTM. Works fine. Hope my experiences help you to decide to leave
Ancestry.