Olá amigos e amigas,

I have a few pages from an Inventário for my 4th great-grandmother that I need
some help with; specifically, deciphering some of the language around her house
and quinta in Fajã de Cima, São Miguel.

However, the Archive said expressly not to post the Inventários on the Internet
or social media. So, I’m wondering whether someone here could take a look at
these few pages and let me know what you think? I will email it to you
privately, if you provide an email address.

Obrigado,

Scott

--
Scott Edward Anderson