Glad to help Tony (or at least attempt to)

I can't make everything out but I think it is Mathias Teixeira Machado son
of Manuel Machado Teixeira, deceased,  and his wife Ana Pereira,
parishioners of Nossa Senhora das Neves, in Norte Grande.

If I have those names right, I can't find this couple in the SJ Marriage
database.

Bill