Hi,

I also believe hard coded address ranges should not be, but despite that I
would like to ask whether it would be possible for you to move over to the
105 address range. This would also help to once link the clouds together.

Another point is, that there is also a batman-experimental project in
development which comes up with some new features to measure link quality and
apply strange routing metrics and I thought that in case it would ever be
employed it could use the 103 address range to avoid routing conflicts.

best regards,
axel