Hi, Antonio.

Does your ponte2-mesh also work on normal openwrt/kamikaze? (I wish....)
If so, I'll try it with wifidog.

Thanks,

zukky

a.anse...@oltrelinux.com wrote:
I'm testing BATMAN (batmand_0.2-rv451_mips-kk-elf-32-msb-static) in a mesh
composed with Fonera (standard FON firmware 0.7.x) in pseudo IBSS mode:
every cient node brings up a bat_AP offering connectivity. It seems
working well but... I'm experiencing in a small environment with only 4
Fonera and 1 gateway node.

My request is intended to obtain - if possible - a better testbed with
your help: if you decide to make a little batman-fonera-mesh-cloud you can
download     mesh-ponte2 from http://sourceforge.net/projects/ponte2/

The testing release in named 1.0.8-step2, in the next days I'll upload
1.0.10 (sure more stable)

Thanks for all

--
Antonio