Hi,

> For some reason (or another?) my middle unit keeps re-creating the
 gate0
> every few seconds. Sometimes it loses it completely and sometimes it
 keeps
> it for 10 seconds or so. The furthest node from the gw keeps it's
 tunnel
> permanently configured (which is nice).

to get to the bottom of your problem I need debug level 3 output. If
 you start
the daemon with "-d 3" or connect to the running daemon with "batmand
 -c -d 3"
and send me that output I will be able to figure it out.

> Basically, node-to-node traffic is ok, very stable and very nice but
> node-through-gw is flaky.

On all nodes or just from that one ?

Greetings,
Marek

      Heute schon einen Blick in die Zukunft von E-Mails wagen?
www.yahoo.de/mail