Has anyone thought about this "problem" recently?

To simplify - 3 routers, 2 adapters each, how do we establish duplex links
between each of those by using batman alone?

Or, 3 routers, 2 adapters each, how do we establish simplex links between each
of those such that one adapter links "upstream" and one "downstream" using
batman alone?