Hi,

I currently use batman-experimental rev 1105. Yesterday
a node was not reachable. The "top" showed me that batmand
was running with almost 100% load.

I could not attach to the batmand to watch any debug info or states.
When calling batmand -cd8 (or others) the call simply hangs without
prints.

The only call I could make was batmand -c, which displayed:
/sbin/batmand [not-all-options-displayed] -r 1 -a 10.12.10.16/28 -a
172.16.10.17/32 eth1 tbb /t

logread did not show any batman message. The memory consumption was also ok.
After hard killing and starting the daemon batmand runs normal.

Creating a core dump on wrt was not possible.

Do you have already seen this?

/Stephan

Dipl.Informatiker(FH) Stephan Enderlein
Freifunk Dresden