Hi Axel,

sorry for the late response. I missed the email and found it today.
I understand your concerns and agree with that.
The reason for all this was to get the information on every gateway change.
I need the node ip of the gateway node at the time when the gateway is selected
or deselected. At moment I have modified the batmand to call a script in both
cases to setup /etc/resolv.conf which is important to always have a valid dns
server. the main publich dns servers often are not accessible from different
provider networks.

/stephan