Hi again,

is there a way to set a TTL value for each hna that is different from OGM TTL?
If I assume that an HNA internet host is reachable via two nodes (e.g. running
icvpn - bgp)
batmand currently ignores one of this hna and also the node and its traffic
(right?).

What if we use the ttl value as metric to decide which hna is used? In this
case both nodes are still present in network but you don't have a address
conflict.
Batman should not accept HNA that belongs to the ipranges of the batman network.
So a node with ip 10.12.0.1 can not send a HNA with 10.12.10.17 and disturbing
the
routing. Perhaps batmand already checks this?

/stephan