On Wednesday 14 January 2009 01:45:26 Sven Eckelmann wrote:
> On Tuesday 13 January 2009 22:29:25 Antoine van Gelder wrote:
> > On 13 Jan 2009, at 20:46 , Sven Eckelmann wrote:
> > > PS: Interested in porting batmand again to *bsd plattforms?
> >
> > Possibly - it would be nice to have the option to mesh with a beastie :)
> >
> > Do you have a rough idea of what broke since it last worked ?
>
> Don't know when it worked the last time but it doesnt compile at the
> moment.
>
> There are also some parts marked as "not implemented" in bsd/route.c
> You must check if all functions in bsd/*.c are in sync with linux/*.c

The biggest problem seems to be posix/tunnel.c - it uses struct iphdr from
netinet/ip.h. FreeBSD will give you struct ip which has completely different
names. So you have to find a good way to get both versions for linux and for
bsd without creating a big mess.
You have also to include netinet/in_systm.h before including netinet/ip.h

Maybe the best way would be to add a function to get the protocol of the
tunneled packet (from buffer) and a function to get the destination. After
copying the implementation for linux you have to implement it for freebsd.

I hope that the rest compiles and links fine and the time to test it begins
afterwards :D

Best regards,
        Sven