On Saturday 13 June 2009 00:24:53 Marek Lindner wrote:
> the B.A.T.M.A.N. team is releasing the second bugfix and maintenance
> release of the 0.3 batman daemon which also contains smaller enhancements
> in various areas. It's mostly an update to batman 0.3 and does not contain
> major routing protocol changes. We offer precompiled packages
> http://downloads.open-mesh.net/batman/stable/binaries/
> as well as signed source tarballs:
> http://downloads.open-mesh.net/batman/stable/sources/
Nope. There is no signed tarball in http://downloads.open-
mesh.net/batman/stable/sources/batman/ and http://downloads.open-
mesh.net/batman/stable/sources/vis/
The release is only available under http://downloads.open-
mesh.net/batman/releases/batman-0.3.2/ - which is good for humans but not for
the debian external health status. Can you please try to upload it the X.org-
style? This means upload in http://downloads.open-
mesh.net/batman/stable/sources/... and then link it to the "this is one
release and all programs in there should work together" folder in
http://downloads.open-mesh.net/batman/releases/...
This will delay the release of the debian package batmand slightly. I hope
that I can prepare it in some hours.

Regards,
        Sven