On Monday 07 March 2011 03:14:32 David Miller wrote:
> Can you like sync with me when you have less than 20+ patches queued
> up?
>
> It's too much at once to reasonably review, and makes regressions take
> longer to bisect when people hit them.

I'll try. The problem is that most of it is one work package (the removal of
orig_hash) which I got in this amount of patches.

What do you think about another pull request which only has some of the
cleanup/fixes and leave the rest for the time after 2.6.39-rc1 - so it may get
into 2.6.40?

Best regards,
        Sven