f campos wrote:
> Hi !

Could it be that you repeat yourself? I think I've already read that in
<banlktinza2tc68-dcc81rzhov1jsppo...@mail.gmail.com> and
<banlktikrfblghckrkph4pwc4zup7eqw...@mail.gmail.com>.

> Can the forum give feedback on the smallest embedded hw running b.a.t.m.a.n
> ?

batmand or batman-adv or bmx? Has the software to be preinstalled? What kind
of network/physical layer must be supported?

> do you have digikey/stores link for that  ?

Usually we don't get information from the companies/persons which use the
software provided by open-mesh.org - only when there is a problem or somebody
wants to contribute patches. But they don't provide information about the form
factor of their products.

It should be no problem to run it on those SheevaPlug/GuruPlug things or you
could try to use Picotux (nobody said that it should a powerful box which is
capable of doing real networking stuff). Common small router have the
dimensions of those fonera routers (please correct me).

To make it short: No, we cannot give any feedback on the smallest embedded
device which runs batmand/batman-adv/bmx because we have no world record
registration for that kind of information. But we could try to give hints
about possible solutions for problems involving the size of the hardware which
should run batmand/batman-adv/bmx... just give us a detailed description of
your problem.

Kind regards,
        Sven